|Charitable Fun at Chipper’s - A FUNdraising Event|
|We offer a discounted price on 2 games or 3 games and shoes. Your organization can create and sell tickets to your event at any price you would like and keep the difference.|
We also allow fundraisers to bring in outside food at no additional cost so you can make your ticket price a bit higher.
Some groups bring in silent auction items and other fun activities that raise additional funds.
We have some great ideas - call today and we can help you design your Bowling Fundraiser!
|Pick any day or night agreed upon with Chippers for a duration of time like 9am to 5pm. Tell all your friends to go to Chipper’s Lanes & Chipper’s will give your charity 20% of all proceeds bowled under organization’s name..|
*Please contact our Event Director at (970) 488.0198 for more information about Fundraisers!*
Additional Fund Raising Opportunities
Bowl-a-thons – best suited for maximizing fundraising when the participants are highly motivated to contribute. General structure:
- Participants asked to solicit pledges on a per game basis – e.g. $10/game bowled
- Minimum pledges goal for set for each participant – e.g. $150.00
- Set prizes for higher level of pledges with prizes provided by small business/corporate sponsors, etc.
- Facilities cost of $7.50 per participant for 2 hours and $10 for 3 hours – fees include game cost, shoe rental and rental of the center
- Budget 5-10% Promotional and Administrative expenses
* participants average $120 in pledges
* $4,000.00 ($10.00 /participant) for Promotion and Administration
* $4,000.00 ($10.00 /participant) for Facilities Cost
* $100.00 per participant
* $40,000.00 raised
- Participants pay a minimum pledge with requests for more – e.g. $50.00 to participate with requests to each for $100.00
- Organizers solicit Title Sponsors to underwrite the event – e.g. $5,000.00 for a major sponsor and $2,000.00 for secondary sponsor
- Organizers solicit Lane Sponsors – e.g. $250.00 / lane
- Organizers solicit door prizes from small business to help promote the event
* $500.00 for Promotion and Administration
* $130.00 average contribution per participant
* $15,000.00 raised